We all wants to stay healthy. But our modern lifestyle makes it difficult to stay healthy. Unhealthy lifestyle invites diseases. women’s health
Because of our business, we cannot give time to ourselves. For any woman, it becomes a difficult task to remain healthy after dealing with all these family chores and job tasks.
To stay healthy, first, we have to give importance to our body. But it’s good to know that, as a woman you may have to face certain health problems. Let’s know about some very important pieces of information about women’s health.
Pregnancy is a very complicated subject in every women’s life. At this stage of life, it is very important to know about how to take care of health properly, to know about taking proper treatment and to know what are the things to do, what should be the diet chart and what things are prohibited.
At this stage, every woman goes through significant changes in their body. There are some common signs. Learn about those signs here.
- Changes in breast and nipple
- Frequent micturition
- Morning Sickness
- Nausea and Vertigo
- Reduction of sexual attraction
These 8 problems are very common during pregnancy.
Breast Cancer –
For a woman, another dangerous disease is breast cancer. Breast cancer is a malignant tumor of breast tissue. There are Various types of breast cancer. Learn about various types of breast cancer here.
- Ductal Carcinoma
- Invasive Ductal Carcinoma
- Invasive Lobular Carcinoma
- Mucinous Carcinoma
- Mixed Tumors
- Medullary Carcinoma
- Inflammatory Breast Cancer
- Triple Negative Breast Cancer
One of the symptoms of breast cancer is irritation around the nipple or reddish discoloration of the surrounding area. Other symptoms are- pain in the breast or nipple, enlargement or changes in breast size. So always be careful to avoid this disease. Every woman of 40 years old or above should take a regular medical examination of their breasts.
Menopause (Cessation of Menstrual Bleeding) –
Every adult woman of 40 to 50 years of age faces the problem of menopause. Menopause occurs when ovaries start to lose their activity. Some signs of menopause are given below –
- Many women have excessive bleeding before menopause which is more than normal menstrual bleeding. But there is no reason to be tensed. Before cessation of menopause, this problem commonly occurs.
- At night there may be a sudden rise of body temperature and excessive sweating of head and chest. It’s a common symptom of menopause.
- Some women may face problems in their genital parts like irritation of female genitalia, irritation or, pain during sexual activity.
For more information about women’s health – Click Here